- EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
- Please return application to :
- 301 Anthes Ave
- PO Box 374
- Langley, WA 98260
- For more information call (360) 221-4233
- 3 NURSERY ATTENDANTS (job description below)
Position: Nursery Attendant
- Hourly wage: TBA
- Responsible to: Staff Parish Relations Committee for personal issues
- Program Associate or Children’s/Youth Program Associate for direct
- supervision and program.
- Usual Hours: Sunday Morning 9:00am-11:00am. ***Additional hours as needed
- Annually Reviewed by: Staff-Parish Relations Committee
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide Sunday morning childcare in compliance with Safe Church Standards.
2. Establish a welcoming setting for children (newborn through Kindergarten) and their
3. Care for children (infants, toddlers) in Nursery during Sunday worship and other church
4. Prepare age appropriate lessons using approved curriculum.
5. Leave the Nursery picked up and clean.
6. Register all new children and parents information.
7. Keep attendance chart up to date.
8. Must give advance notice of absences except in the case of illness or emergency.
9. Monthly sanitizing of environment (toys/scissors/doorknobs/sink/etc)
10.Alert parents and/or staff immediately in case of emergency
11.Background check required upon hire and according to Safe Church Policy guidelines
1. Has the ability to create a loving safe setting.
2. Can communicate with children and adults clearly and concisely in a caring manner.
3. Has the ability to stay calm in chaos and emergencies.
4. Has knowledge of age-appropriate activities.
5. Works well with others.
6. Hold a current first aid card and/or has infant CPR training.
7. Has the physical ability to lift infants and small children.
8. Must pass the State background check.
VACATIONS AND BENEFITS
As a part-time employee, paid holiday and vacation is not provided.